Practice Post

I chose this career because my neighbour studies Public Administration in  Universidad de Santiago de Chile, and she told me about the career, since  i knew that this career will be my option and my vocation.
Other factor that inspired me to study Public Administration is that i was president of my class in the high school and part of the students center, so that motivated me to work for the people.
Well, personally I loved the career, is all that I want and more, but if I had to change my decision I would definitely  be a teacher, I really love the children but I don´t have patience.
 Other thing that I like about my faculty, is the people who work and study here, they are so friendly and lovely. But also are things I really dislike in the faculty and this for long is the building, this is so small and old.

Finally as a reflection my college life has been so nice, I have really good friends, I like my subjects and every day I’m going to the university so happy.

Comentarios

  1. Then i can to deduct that you have the appropiate skills to be a great public management...Maybe in the future: President XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Cony, congratulations for you motivation in the career, I love you, so much, you are a beautiful persons

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cony, I'm like your blog, especially the picture in the background, is really funny. Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. "I have really good friends..." thats nice, we are friends right? :))))

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares