Post 8: My Favourite subject


Hi everyone!
The final of Semester finally arrived and with it the holidays, but today i want to talk about the subject that took away all my love. English
Sincerely i hated this semester, for me it was difficult, with problems and subjects that really did not get my attention. but english was like technology in the high school for me, i enjoyed writting the blogs and going to the classes.
The dinamics of the classes were so friendly , the evaluations were easy and i really think that i learned more of english. Another thing i really like was the contents of the classes, because there didn´t are only grammar, there had writting and listenings, and the most important for me, practice of talking.
This semester i feel that i know more vocabulary, more expressions and more about grammar, but all was by the practice, the reading, the writting, the mistakes and the corrections.
I hope that English four  will be similar that English three because i believe in this way of teach, and i think that it is more efective and more easy to understand.

Comentarios

  1. Yeah I like english too, especially the blog activity

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like English too, I really enjoy write the blogs. Good post Coni :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. English is the only subject in which I have not had problems during the semester. hhahha :(
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The blogs in English class are so amazing :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares