My Phone

Well, hi everyone, today I will to talk about my favourite piece of technology, and definitely this object is my phone.
My actual phone was a gift of my father, and I use it all day, I wake up with the alarms in the phone, I see the weather every day in my phone, I look the time that it takes the bus in my phone, I listen music and radio in my phone, and specially I study in my phone.
I believe that the best of phones is the tasks they can do, since take pictures and see facebook, until edit documents and read texts.
Now I can´t imagine my life without my phone but I’m sure that it will not be terrible, I just have to reorganize my times.

Thanks!


Comentarios

  1. Your smartphone is broken? i am sorry :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, is really difficult imagine the life without the smartphone, right?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, do you really study in your phone? mmm...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, is your cellphone screen broken? Mine too. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cony nice post! I love the smartphone too!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cony.
    Interesting post. I like and I have a smartphone too. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. jajaj, I like smartphones too, I bought my cell phone on Aliexpress

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares