Who is Cony? My Auto Biography

Hi!
My name is Cony Tobar and this is my biography.
I born the  22 of November in Santiago, I´m 19 years old  and I really love my birthday, is for long my favorite day, I know that is so infantile but I don´t care, I love it.
My family members are my parents, mom and dad, and my little sister. We are so close, with my mom we are the best friends, we drink together, we smoke together, we watch tv together, we do everything together. On the other hand, with my father are so fans of the movies, we always go to the cinema together and have conversations about the actors of Hollywood and her movies, but the best is our games, we play to guess what movie is in tv , but only with one scene or with the music, is so funny.
I went  to school in la Florida, since 5° until I finished all, I met so beautiful people and I love so much all my classmates,  I made so important friendship in this place and I´m so happy for that. Now I´m in the University and I have very good friends too, I laugh so much.
The things I really love is watching tv programs and movies, read romantic novels and laugh with my friends, I consider myself a happy person, with simply hobbies but happy in the end.

Another thing I love to do is go to concerts, I recently went to see at the 1975, it was awesome!  

Comentarios

  1. the 1975??? mmmm never heard about that band , do they play rock?? send some songs pls

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi! i same like watch move it so lovely

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That good post, My birthday is also my favorite day, you're not the only hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also studied in La Florida, it is a good place. Greetings Cony.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love so match, I´m sure that I´m your lost sister

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares