Post 9: The Books

Hi everyone!
Today i want to talk about one topic very interesting, the books. I think that this objects are incredibles, one page can make you cry, laught, be sad, happy, confuised, etc. When i was little i didn´t like the books, they bored me, the most without Pictures, and too longs, but now i think that happend because the books that we should read in the school do not encourage reading. They Passed  many years until I took a book by own iniciative, but today a books means for me relax, holidays, a time for me.
The first book that i readed because i wanted read it was Narnia, i had 8 or 9 years old and i loved the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, for that I begged to my father to buy me the book and i started to have fun reading. I don´t have one favorite author, by yes favourites books, by away the best for me is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Well, i prefer the romantic books, i love them, but the fantasy books like me also. Now i´m reading game of thrones but i hope finish it soon and can read other books in the holidays.

Comentarios

  1. Omg you read the Narnias books? that aweosome

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cony! great posttt! see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi cony
    Narnia is awesome I love the movie, i think the book is same good.
    Great post

    ResponderEliminar
  4. a lot of people love that kind of books, that's good, very cool.
    nice post, hope you're well:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares