Music Music

Hi everyone!
Well today I will talk about the music I like, sincerely I don´t listen to much music, but the rock and pop is what I listen most and I don´t know why. But today I want to talk about one band calls Miranda!.
 I started to listen to them since I was in 6° grade more or less, with songs like “Mentía” or       “Don”, but now I like more songs as “Perfecta” and “El profe”.  When I was in highschool they started to like me more, I think because my teacher of Language loves  them, and he sings every day his songs, actually, when they came to Frontera, my friends, my teacher and I went to see them, I had a really good day.

Later, I saw them again in The Disco Blondie, I went with a friend and we sang all songs!  And although Miranda is not my favourite band but, I have many good memories with their music.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares