A Special Picture

Hi everyone! Today i want to talk about one picture that I love too much.
This photo was taken by a classmate in my high school, when I was going in my last year in the school, since two years ago. The photo shows my friends and I disguised, one as mime, one as Charleston, one as we can do it, one as sailor, one as tinker bell, one as pirate and I as pebbles.
The context of this picture is framed within the last days of classes before us leaving school and the thematic days that we organize as a course, and that day was the day of disguises.
I love this photo because it captures the ridiculous we are, we always says idiot things and laugh for every thing; in fact I believe that we develop a special sense of humor based in memes and YouTube videos.

That is all for today, bye bye J

Comentarios

  1. Wow Cony, your picture are so funny becasue I like to disguise too, I hope you enjoy this memory! Nice post! Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cony, you look very sweet!!! i like your costume

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cony... Your picture is so funny! You should come to college one day with that disguise ahahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi cony!!! I like your photo hahaha :D they look very pretty

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cony, you pictur is funny a great memory!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares