Hi everyone!
Today I want to talk about one person that I admire in my field, Public Administration. I had never thinking about that really, but today if i had to said a name I choose Verónica Figueroa Huencho.
This person are Public Administrator of Universidad de Chile, and she had a doctorate in Management sciences and a postdoctorate of  Center for Latin American Studies of the Universidad de Stanford, California. Today is a Associate professor of the Univeridad de Chile and is constantly writing and researching.
One of the things that she has done is the article “Conceptual Perspective in the Making of Indigenous Policy in Latin America” or the article “"La formulación de políticas públicas indígenas en Chile desde la decolonialidad: Nuevas perspectivas de análisis" ,but the thing that i really like of her are her classes. The past year i went her student and i think that is a person who really love the public administration and is a woman who motivates the rest of the people to love this career.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cony, I hope you are well. I totally agree with you is the best teacher in public administration :D
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares