Post 6: Series


Hello everyone!
Today I want to talk about something very important for me, my favorite television show, that's because I consider myself a fan of the series and the movies.
Well, today my favorite series is by far Game of Thrones, but when I was younger I prefered movies or series like Glee and Once Upon a Time.
If someone asks me why I love game of thrones I would say that it is because in this television program everything can happen, this World is magical and mystical but also real and cruel, it kills the viewer's logic that the main character can not die , that bad things do not happen to good people.
Another thing I really like about GOT is the many characters it have, the tv show has different stories of different people and each one is important in the trama the game of thrones.
I see other series too, like vikings, how i met your mother, and orange is the new Black, all this series are very different between them, and that is why i don´t have a favorite kind of series.
I have a list of all the series that i want to watch but i don´t have time and the number one in my list is breaking bad.i hope see it soon. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares