Post 1: Cony in Kenya

The country I would like to visit is Kenya, because I think it is a country with a lot of troubbles and I would like to help a little.
I don't know much about this country except for its location, the high levels of poverty and malnutrition and its problems in health and education.
If I go there I would like to know the culture and help the children, because a lot of them don't study and live with critically levels of malnutrition. Many of them live in orphanages and I think that experiences like volunteering has beneficiall results to them and to me.
Other  experiences that I would like to live in Kenya is a Safari experience, you have the possibillity to see animals in their natural inhabitant  will be a great experience to remember.
At present I am searching for organizations and I found  the website volunteering4africa. I hope I can do a volunteering in Kenya in the future and  I can accomplish one of my dreams.

Comentarios

  1. Friend You post is great, Kenia is a country that needs a lot of international help

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is interesting visit a country for help. the vision of tourist is limited, but the vision of volunteer is more human and critic. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cony hope you can fulfill your dream and visit Kenya and be able to help the children and the people who need it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares