Post 3: Someone I would like to meet

Hello everyone!
 How are you? I'm so happy because today I want to talk about an interesting topic to me, a penson I'd like to meet.
When I ask the question my first answer is  Kit Harrington, he is an English actor, he has 32 years old and he has a principal role in my favourite TV show, Game of Thrones. If I knew him for a very special reason I think my first reaction would be euphoria, but later I would like to have a talk with him and know him a little more.
Now, a person I would like to meet for admiration is Emma Watson, she is an English actress and her most remembered role is as Hermione Granger in The Harry Potter movies, but she is an activist too. Emma is a ambassador of the ONU WOMAN, She has promoted the campaign HeForShe, and with her 29 years old she is involved in the promotion of girls' rights. If I met her I would like to ask her for her life and for her motivation to involved to woman'rights.

Well, It is all for today, kisses for all for you!

See you the next week.

Comentarios

  1. Juanito nieves also favourite character :o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Constanza is wonderful that you admir Emma Watsin because she is one of the people that I admir because she has promoted the campaign HeForShe and other succes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Constanza ! Your post is very interesting because I did not know the activist role of Emma Watson. Another point for Gryffindor!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Emma Watson is an admirable and very intelligent woman. I hope you can meet her one day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares