Post 2: The 1975 Concert

Hello everyone!
Today I want to talk about one of my best memories, the 1975 concert!!
The first thing I remember was my nerves, my English es very limited and It was my second concert in English, the first was the Imagine Dragons Woooh!!. I was afraid not to understand what Matthew, the singer, would say. Fortumately It was great, I undestood most of the words and my friends helped my with the others.
The concert was in september 2016, I was in my first year of college and with my friends hadn´t seen each other often, so the concert was a perfect excuse to get together and have a good time.
Other thing i remember was the place, It was in the Movistar Arena, and that week there was another Festival so the stages were in construction, we climbed one and we played to be singers, our band name was Flores Silvestres.
Now, back to the topic, Iliked the concert very much, the lights, sounds and euphoria was amaizing, my favorite songs souned perfect to me, I ang all the concert, maybe not in perfect English but anyway, that is another story.





Comentarios

  1. The 1975 is a famous band ! they as band have a good music videos. They are cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I do not know much about the band "the 1975" but it seems good. What a good experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares