Post 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Hi everyone!
Today I would like to talk about one of my favourite TV Show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

This TV Show starts in 1994, has 10 seasons of 23 chapters for season. The story is about six friends and their adventures and lives in New York City.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is a comic TV Show and it´s jokes becomes in classcis of to day.
Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Chandler, Mónica and Joey are the principals characters on the show,  Chandler and Joey live together and in front of Mónica and Phoebe, Ross is the Mónica´s big brother and friend of Chandler since College. Rachel is friend of Mónica since school and Ross was crush of her.

In the first episode Rachel arrives to  Central Perk, a coffe very visited by the other 5 friends, she is  wearing a wedding dress, she said to the others how escaped of his weadding and decides living for her own.

I have a lot of favorites chapters but one of my top 5 is "Joey trying to  speak French". In the chapter Joey, who is an actor,
decides learning something that was in his resume, so he ask his friend Phoebe if she can teach him French.
The episode is very funny for me because Joey is awfull in the pronunciation and thats makes Phoebe irritate. Also I compare The bad pronunciation the Joey in French with my bad pronunciation in English and I laugh of my self.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S has a lot of very funny episodes, so I recomended very much for pass a good afternoon now in the winter.

Comentarios

Entradas populares