Post 7: My Best Friend

Hello everyone!

In two weeks the holidays begins! I´m so excited!
 I can´t believe we have holidays in July! It feels like we still gone in the school jajajaja.

I´m so happy for the topic of this week, I´m think the friends are one of the most beautiful things of the entire life, for me my friends and my family are my pilars.

I was always a person of few friends, I had a really good friends in differents moments of my life, friends in my childhood, friends in the school and now  friends in the college, and I hope have more friends in the future.

I have more that just one best friend, and I know we will be friends for a very long time, but I have to say in the college I knew an inconditional person who teach me to be a better friend.

 This person is Vicky, I met her in the college, in my first year, and we becames in best friends  quickly, I think we have a special connection and I love her so much.

I don´t know how started our friendship but I´m glad that It happend because she is like a sister to me, we support each other everytime and although we do different things we always found time to stay together.

I´m a distant person, I prefer laugh with people and don't speak about my problems, but she is one of the person I trust the most and I have learning to open my feelings and talk about my problems.

Dear Friend Vicky, if you see this post,  I know you do, I want to tell you you are one of my favourite persons in the world, I´ll be there for you always and I am so graceful for you frienship.






Comentarios

Entradas populares