Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone!
The topic of today is very interesting so let´s do it!

First, about the curriculum I have to say I´m part of the second generation of the new curriculum and it has goods and bads things .
In the good things the new curriculum is more shorter that the old one in one semester, so at least for me is one semester that I don´t have to pay.
Another good thing is that this curriculum includes more practical subjects, so I think is more integral and related with develop the habilities for the laboral life.

Now the bad things are the uncertainty and the ignorance about some subjects, because we and most especificatly the students of fifth year we have been like experiments, and this is a very worry thing.
 Another bad thing is the overload of some semesters, in third year por example, the students have so many subjects and most of them colapse, also the most of the students of public administration participate of other organizations so this overload difficults every one of this activities.



Relative to the infraestructure I have to say the new building is wonderfull in compare with the building in moneda. My two firts year of career I passed them in the moneda building, It was so small and cold, and had big pilars in the middle of the classrooms, but also I have to say I have very beutiful memories in that building.
The new building is more big and have more classrooms, but is very cold too. The better thing for me are the bathrooms, in the other building the bathrooms were in four floor but now we have bathrooms in almost every floor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares